04 February 2020
Win with Rydges
Watch International Cricket at Hagley when our men in black take on India in a Tour not to be missed!
Canterbury Cricket have partnered up with Rydges Latimer Christchurch to give away an amazing cricket experience for two when New Zealand meet India at Hagley Oval.
1x night accommodation in a superior king room at Rydges (Fri 28th Feb) – Breakfast included
2x tickets to Day 1 of the Test Match at Hagley Oval against India (Sat 29th Feb)
$100 Bloody Mary’s Steakhouse Bar and Grill voucher.
How to enter:
Simply complete the entry form and you’re in the draw.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter: Rydges Latimer Christchurch. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees of EVENT NZ, Canterbury Cricket and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Entry into the Promotion is granted by submission of the competition entry form.
3. Closing date for entry Sunday 23rd February at 11:59pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The prize is as follows: One-night accommodation for two in a Superior King room at Rydges Latimer Christchurch for Friday 28th February 2020, two BLACKCAPS tickets for Saturday 29th February (Day 1) Test match against India with Pavilion access (minimum dress code requirement) and a $100 dinner voucher for Bloody Mary’s Bar-Lounge-Grill. No travel expenses are included. Prize dates are as stated and cannot be changed. Food and beverage credit has to be used in one transation. A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required on arrival at the hotel as a guarantee for any incidental charges consumed during the stay. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Competition closes on Sunday 23rd February at 11:59pm & the winner will be chosen by Rydges Latimer on Monday 24th February at 2pm. The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
4. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
6. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
7. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant accepts that they’ll be added to Canterbury Cricket and Bloody Mary’s email databases and may be contacted through email.
9. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.