06 June 2019
Win a Zipline tour for 2!
Thanks to our friends at Christchurch Adventure Park, we’re giving away a double pass for their zipline tour!
To get in the draw, tell us who you think will win the ICC Cricket World Cup and you’re in the draw. Enter here – http://bit.ly/winazip
The Christchurch Adventure Park Zipline includes both NZ’s highest zipline at 150 metres and NZ’s longest zipline at over 1.1kms. It is dual-lined which means you can race others through the heights and widths of the Park.
The zipline tour is approximately 2.5 hours in duration and includes sites of geographical and historical significance to Christchurch, as well as some good ol’ fashioned banter from the guides.
ZIPLINE FOR TWO AT CHRISTCHURCH ADVENTURE PARK
Canterbury Cricket Association is giving you the chance to win a zipline tour for two at Christchurch Adventure Park.
Campaign Dates: 30th May – 13th July
How to win:
· Simply register your details at http://bit.ly/winazip and tell us what team you think will win the Cricket World Cup.
· Registrants will be randomly selected from the ‘winning team’ entry. Canterbury Cricket will email the winner. The winner must reply within 72 hours or a re-draw will take place.
· Once confirmed, a voucher will be sent to the relevant party, expiry 30 April 2020.
· Certain restrictions apply – see https://christchurchadventurepark.com/experiences/zipline-tour/ for more detail.
1x Double zipline tour at Christchurch Adventure Park.
STANDARD PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RULES
1. The promoter: Canterbury Cricket Association. The competition is open to residents of the New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees Canterbury Cricket and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Unless otherwise stated, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person.
3. Canterbury Cricket reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
4. Canterbury Cricket reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Canterbury Cricket decides (in it’s sole discretion) has violated the rules, gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means.
5. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant accepts that they’ll be added to the Canterbury Cricket email Database and may be contacted through email.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.