21 February 2019
Rydges Latimer BLACKCAPS Giveaway
Canterbury Cricket have partnered up with Rydges Latimer Christchurch to give away an amazing cricket weekend for two!
Prize consists of:
2x nights accomodation in a superior room at Rydges (Fri 15/Sat 16 March) – Breakfast included
2x tickets to Day 1 of the Test Match at Hagley Oval against Bangladesh ( Sat 16 March)
2x tickets to Day 2 of the Test Match at Hagley Oval against Bangladesh (Sun 17 March)
$100 Bloody Mary’s Steakhouse Bar and Grill voucher.
Terms & Conditions below:
1. The promoter: Rydges Latimer Christchurch. The competition is open to residents of the New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees of EVENT NZ, Canterbury Cricket and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Entry into the Promotion is granted by ‘liking’ Rydges and Bloody Marys Facebook pages and submitting the competition entry form must.
3. Closing date for entry Thursday 7th March at 12pm. After this date and time the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The prize is as follows: two nights’ accommodation for two in a Superior room at Rydges Latimer Christchurch for Friday 15th and Saturday 16th March 2019. Two BLACKCAPS tickets for Saturday 16th March (Day 1) and Sunday 17th (Day 2) Test match against the Bangladesh Tigers; $100 dinner voucher for Bloody Mary’s Bar-Lounge-Grill. No travel expenses are included. Prize dates are as stated and cannot be changed. Food and beverage credit has to be used in one transation. A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required on arrival at the hotel as a guarantee for any incidental charges consumed during stay. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Competition closes on Thursday 7th March at 12pm & winner will be chosen by Rydges Latimer on Thursday 7th March at 2pm. The winners will be notified by Phone and Direct Message on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
4. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant accepts that they’ll be added to the Canterbury Cricket email Database and may be contacted through email.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.