02 October 2019
Canterbury Cricket AGM Announcement
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Canterbury Cricket Association Incorporated covering the 142nd year of cricket administration in Canterbury will be held on Wednesday 30 October 2019 at the Umpires Pavilion, Hagley Oval, Christchurch at 6.30pm.
The Annual Report of the Board of Directors will be submitted to the meeting and the following business will be transacted.
1. Confirmation of the minutes of the 141st Annual General Meeting held on 29 October 2018.
2. Adoption of the 142nd Annual Report of the Board, Statement of Financial Performance for the year ended 31 July 2019 and Statement of Financial Position as at 31 July 2019.
3. Confirmation of appointment of the Auditor for the ensuing year.
4. Election of the Board of Directors
5. To consider and vote on any Notice of Motion
6. General Business
Please note that Members must advise the names of their voting delegates, which are to be received in writing by Jeremy Curwin at Canterbury Cricket no later than 5pm, Tuesday October 15.
Dated 22 September 2019 By the order of the Board of Directors
G Lund Chairman Canterbury Cricket Association (Inc)