Canterbury Cricket Junior Performance Squad (JPS) & Senior Performance Squad (SPS)
These select groups are invite only and provide additional training and playing opportunities for talented players identified through the representative programmes. Building on the principles outlined in the Canterbury Cricket Long Term Athlete Development Model, the two groups will be based on Developmental Age and not be restricted by birth-dates or age-group cut-off dates.
Features of the squads include:
- Invite only
- Playing fixtures
- Pace and Spin specific scrimmage days
- Match simulation training
- Access to Canterbury Cricket staff and specialist coaches
- Not restricted by age-group cut-off dates
- There is no cost
Dates for the JPS & SPS squads are yet to be decided for the 2017-18 season.
The main contact for the two squads are:
- Senior Performance Squad – Dion Ebrahim (Performance Squad Coach) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior Performance Squad – Andrew Reid (Talent & Performance ID Coach) email@example.com