Magicians Head Coach – Canterbury Cricket
Canterbury Cricket is a leader. Our purpose is to inspire through our game and we lead by displaying courage, respect and integrity.
We have enormous pride in and passion for our women’s flagship team, the Canterbury Magicians. In line with our vision, we are seeking candidates for this vital head coaching role of one of the most successful sporting teams in New Zealand.
The key role of the Magicians Head Coach is to focus on the preparation, coaching and development of the Magicians team and to develop players for WHITE FERNS consideration.
This is a part time contracted role (0.25 FTE).
We are seeking a Coach who has:
- High levels of motivation and passion with an empathy for Women’s sport
- A strong technical and tactical knowledge of all aspects of cricket
- Recent coaching experience and success at an elite level, preferably with women cricketers
- Outstanding leadership, communication and people management skills
- The flexibility to be able to travel with the team and attend trainings and planning meetings
- Alignment with Canterbury Cricket’s core values of Courage, Respect and Integrity
Expressions of interest and a Job Description can be sought by emailing Gary Stead, Director of Cricket at email@example.com. Applications should include a covering letter that includes your personal coaching vision and what you feel you can bring to the role of Magicians Coach.
Applications close on Friday 28 June 2017.
NATIONAL CRICKET VACANCIES
Click here for vacancies at New Zealand Cricket.
Click here for vacancies at CD Cricket
Click here for vacancies at Cricket Wellington
Click here for vacancies at Auckland Cricket
Click here for vacancies at Otago Cricket.
Click here for vacancies at ND Cricket.